British Ferret Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for a vet in the leeds area

3 posters

Go down

looking for a vet in the leeds area  Empty looking for a vet in the leeds area

Post  mickw Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:49 am

hi i'm wondering if any one knows of any fuzz vets in the leeds area as the vets i use for the dog are ok but don't have much to do with ferrets and as i will be wanting my three hobs doin soon i want to know their in good hands.
many thanks mick

mickw

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Back to top Go down

looking for a vet in the leeds area  Empty Re: looking for a vet in the leeds area

Post  basil Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 am

mickw wrote:hi i'm wondering if any one knows of any fuzz vets in the leeds area as the vets i use for the dog are ok but don't have much to do with ferrets and as i will be wanting my three hobs doin soon i want to know their in good hands.
many thanks mick
Ask FT or Tiggy if they are near you. If not they may be able to point you in the right direction.
basil.
basil
basil
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4836
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

looking for a vet in the leeds area  Empty Re: looking for a vet in the leeds area

Post  mickw Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:11 am

thanks i'll pm them

mickw

Back to top Go down

Post  mickw Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:46 am

found one that seems to understand fuzzies beechwood vets in leeds

mickw

Back to top Go down

Post  storm104 Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:55 am

If you give the information officer Carole a ring, her number is on the main BFC website, she will be able to give you the number of a good ferret vet in Leeds as thats where shes from Smile

Amy Smile
storm104
storm104

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  mickw Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:10 am

i used these on friday for my boys operations and they asked me if i knew any of the fellow ferret lovers one of which runs a rescue that use their services and i only found these vets by accident .
thanks for the pointer though.

mickw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down