British Ferret Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Companion Care?

2 posters

Go down

Companion Care? Empty Companion Care?

Post  Dinkyfish Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone had experience of any Companion Care vet practices? They have branches up and down the country and one has just opened near me. I've been on their website and they actually have a dedicated ferret section which even has information on neutering with the implant, which is something that is so hard to find in the UK. The website impressed me... but if their vets themselves are not up to scratch then there's no point in changing to them.

Any experiences with them would be great to hear.
Dinkyfish
Dinkyfish

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Companion Care? Empty Re: Companion Care?

Post  nadine Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:42 am

Sorry, I have no personal experience with them but it may be like some of the other large partnerships etc like Medivet.

I know in Medivet they have vets that have a high interest in ferrets but none that actually specialize and not one in every practice.
nadine
nadine

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinkyfish Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:37 am

nadine wrote:Sorry, I have no personal experience with them but it may be like some of the other large partnerships etc like Medivet.

I know in Medivet they have vets that have a high interest in ferrets but none that actually specialize and not one in every practice.

Thanks Nadine, I'll bear that in mind. May phone them to see what the situation is.
Dinkyfish
Dinkyfish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:33 am

Ask them how experienced they are. I don`t think there`s an expert in ferrets anywhere in the country (yet)
Obviously some vets know more than others.
Molly. queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinkyfish Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:39 am

Thanks Molly. I'm going to try to pop in after work one day so I'll ask then Smile
Dinkyfish
Dinkyfish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum